Production Launch Support
For over 60 years, Livernois Vehicle Development has provided development, launch and retrofit services to the automotive, military and commercial vehicle industry. Whether your needs are sorting and inspection of components and assemblies, or a completed vehicle requiring diagnosis, repair, reflash or component replacement, Livernois Vehicle Development’s experienced and trained staff of program managers and technicians will complete your project on time and within budget.
Livernois Vehicle Development can accommodate your program at our facilities, the assembly plant, storage yard or a supplier’s site. Our quick response and experience with setting up and providing these services locally or at sites throughout the United States is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Livernois Vehicle Development main location is a 230,000 sq ft facility with 120 vehicle hoists and all equipment required to meet the quality, technical and security aspects of your program including outdoor and indoor secured parking for up to 2500 vehicles.
Livernois Vehicle Development is your partner in Quality Assurance.
- Program Management
- Data Management
- ASE Certified Technicians
- Miliage accumulation drivers
- Paint Technicians
- Electronic inventory, part and vehicle tracking
- State of the art body and paint refinishing - production, custom and CARC (military)
- Interior trim and seating repair or replacement
- Electrical systems diagnosis, repair or replacement
- Powertrain and drivetrain diagnosis, repair or replacement
- Component and vehicle transportation