Livernois Vehicle Development’s powertrain development experience runs deep. Backed up by the "bragging rights" of Livernois Motorsports, work on engines and chassis runs through our blood around here.
We have the equipment to design, test and calibrate a wide variety of powertrain applications, but most importantly, we have the knowledge and experience to help you achieve your goals:
- Complete Engine design, build and calibration
- Engine Dynamometer
- Complete Chassis design, build and calibration
- Chassis Dynamometer: Portable and AWD chassis dyno
- Engine Adaptation and powertrain integration services
Engine Design, Build and Calibrate
Whether your engine development and calibration needs are fuel efficiency or horsepower increase or emissions reductions, LVD can assist from build and design to test and analyze on our engine dyno.
Our Super Flow SF901 Engine Dyno can handle up to 2,000 hp and 10,000 RPM. Used on everyday street engines to full-blown race applications, our dynamometer specialists can optimize the performance of your engine and engine calibration before installing it into a vehicle.
Our portable Dynojet Chassis Dyno is used at our service center or set-up at your location.
This system is accurate, easy to use, and very popular with car show organizers and car clubs. The mobile Dynojet is available to rent for your next event.
New to our collection of analytical tools, the Dynojet 424xLC All Wheel Drive Chassis Dyno can measure over 2,000 hp and 200 mph! This unit features two Eddy Current absorbers and can be used on both two-wheel and four-wheel drive vehicles.
We put the square peg in the round hole and it worked! Engine adaptation is an LVD specialty from way back, it keeps our blood pumping, and we dig it.
Engine and complete powertrain change-outs and these days, hybrid adaptation and complete integration. Gas to electric, compressed natural gas (CNG) or whatever your imagination desires!
Machine Shop Services
- Complete engine machine shop and engine build facility
- Engine component balancing
- Cylinder block preparation: milling, boring, honing, align honing
- Connecting rod reconditioning
- Piston reconditioning
- Custom CNC machining: CNC port machining, CNC valve seat & guide machining
- Cylinder head development center
- Cylinder head machining, milling
Reach out to Livernois Vehicle for assistance with Powertrain Development, utilizing our dynamometer resources including our all-new Dynojet AWD chassis dynamometer, and engine dynamometer. These tools coupled with our technical expertise will help solve your most complex Powertrain Integration challenges.